Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Plan to Attend a Service?
- In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Sanctuary. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you and know when our service will be full.
- Face-masks will be optional – while they are encouraged, they will not be mandatory. We have a limited supply on hand for anyone concerned and in need of one.
What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, simply head to one of our entrances as normal. Our team will then help direct to a seat in the sanctuary to help fill seats adequately and help you maintain a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
Due to the inability to social distance children at this moment, your children will join you in the sanctuary for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
- We have created activity bags for your children that they can use during service to help keep them engaged.
- Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can visit https://youtu.be/py-32ekcQsUand watch this weekend’s Bible lesson.
What Precautions Is New Beginnings Taking?
We are taking several precautions to help ensure that NBCF is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
- If concerned, we encourage any attendees or those who have a compromised immune system / part of any vulnerable group to worship online with us online.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Want to join us in person this weekend? Help us plan accordingly by registering in our event section of the website.